Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Sorry, you are the embarrassment here, both to this forum and to your chosen profession. You haven't even got the job yet and you already expect that professional courtesy be extended to you. :

Its obvious you haven't even read the entire thread. I answered your "questions" and Jaypod is right. A little humility goes a long way. So does honesty. I apologize to EVERYBODY for the threadjack and for expressing my displeasure with cops getting the blame for other people's actions. Kev, grow up.
Haha, your true color is coming out when you are taking cheap shots like this at other people who you don't even know. I really appreciate your concern about my job security. I already graduated and have a professional degree and a graduate degree after my name. So, I already have my training position lined up for the next 5 years at least and may be more if I decided to do an additional cardiac anesthesiology fellowship. With the way the Joint Commission is going to recommend 24 hour ICU coverage, I don't think I have to worry about a job after finishing fellowship (I'm being trained to become a Critical Care Anesthesiologist in case you are wondering).

You are making judgments based on an online persona that you perceived on the Internet, based on your own deep rooted prejudice. You are the one who need to be more mature. If you look back, I have not blamed you or any other LEO for anything, especially for something that I chose to do. I take my chances and it is my problem. I am sure when I start to take home call I would run into this type of trouble one day and I take full responsibility for driving reckless on an empty highway at 2am. However, if I told you that I have an emergent case and I am on route to the hospital when you pull me over, I would expect the courtesy of expediting the process or if possible, to send me a ticket later in the mail and let me go on my merry way.

You are given the responsbility to up hold / enforce the law, but you do not have the power to decide who is guilty. Only a court of law has the power to do that and often times when this type of cases goes to court, the charges end up getting drop / reduced. That's why we have a court system to decide who is right and who is wrong.