02-04-2011, 12:28 AM   #153
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD View Post
Great color combination but you my friend have major issues. You must have no stress in your life to worry this much about a stupid car. You should really seek professional help as just from the way you talk and describe your trip you can tell your very cocky and self centered. I gues you do your job perfectly and never make a mistake with the way you seem to criticize everyone. Also what is with the complaining about money spent on the trip? You apparently have plenty of moeny so why complain about the cost of gas or food. Maybe you should have not spent so much money on options and saved it for having fun. I dont know how you could ever be a happy person with how crazy you sounded in this post. I am amazed that I am the only one to notice this or better yet have the balls to call you out on it. Best of luck with the car but you need an attitude adjustment BIG TIME.
What the heck is this?? It's O.K. everyone, he must have had a bad day at the dealership.

Now last time I got into a battle of words with someone on the forum I got censured by a moderator - and deserved it. To avoid this happening again, I will agree with you. Everything you've said is true. I don't know how I've lived with myself all these years and probably don't deserve the M3. I apologize and will be seeking the professional help you suggest. I appreciate your candor but am having a heck of a time trying to remember where we've met or how much time we've spent together for you to have formed such a strong opinion about my character. Oh well, not to worry. It'll come to me I'm sure.

To all of you truly wonderful BMW guys who've inspired me and made M3 ownership a family-sort of affair, to those I've met personally or spoken with on the forum and have or will read this expose of the "real me".....I'm sorry for misleading you. Ohhh....hell....I'm lying. Truth is, it's all about me and always has been. Guess that's the "self centred" side coming out. Sorry 'bout that.

Lastly, Alpine6spd whoever you are - KISS MY ASS That would be my "cocky" side if you were wondering.

Last edited by Mark's M; 02-04-2011 at 12:52 AM..
Appreciate 0