02-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #151
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD View Post
Great color combination but you my friend have major issues. You must have no stress in your life to worry this much about a stupid car. You should really seek professional help as just from the way you talk and describe your trip you can tell your very cocky and self centered. I gues you do your job perfectly and never make a mistake with the way you seem to criticize everyone. Also what is with the complaining about money spent on the trip? You apparently have plenty of moeny so why complain about the cost of gas or food. Maybe you should have not spent so much money on options and saved it for having fun. I dont know how you could ever be a happy person with how crazy you sounded in this post. I am amazed that I am the only one to notice this or better yet have the balls to call you out on it. Best of luck with the car but you need an attitude adjustment BIG TIME.
Who the hell are you to judge a person's character and net worth based on a post on a car enthusiasts forum. I have had the pleasure of meeting Mark in person as well as having many phone conversations with him and I can tell you he is neither cocky or self centered. Also Mark is just a normal guy that had a normal job all of his life that he just retired from. His M is a dream finally fulfilled from years of hard work and saving.

I think you are cocky and self centered to feel the need to dig up an almost year old thread to comment on how you don't like the attitude of the thread starter. Live and let live my friend, life is too short to judge someone you don't even know due to a post on the internet.