11-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
michaeldorian
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3 Tim View Post
Installed the Envy Charge Pipe the other day. I got to say, I wasn't really expecting a whole lot. Although it is claimed to provide a 14 hp boost, I figured I wouldn't feel much of a difference. I have previously installed an AA X-Pipe with HFC, RE UDP's, High flow air filter, scoops, and a PC tune. With each of those mods, I was like, yeah, I notice some difference, but it wasn't a big WOW (although the PC tune provided the biggest "boost").

After the Envy Charge pipe install, I was like, WTF! The car is much more responsive, and I am spinning the wheels hard in 3rd now....I am sort of trippping out here.....I think the COMBO of the mods (and of course the PC tune) just "fit". The car has come alive now. Honestly, I am tripping off how good it feels now.

I am not saying the Charge Pipe is gonna be a fricken amazing power increase for anybody, it's just that now that I added it, I am like WTF!! This car feels GREAT now.

Again, I think it is a combo of all the other mods. But I must say, it seems the Charge Pipe is the thing that made it all "click".

Eric at PYSpeed was great to deal with and answered the questions I had, etc. Thumbs up for PYSpeed and the Envy Charge Pipe.
I had a similar experience. You can definately feel something, but more importantly, the car felt smoother and more responsive in the low end.

Eric was also great to deal with. I kind of like that small company - personal touch. Pick up the phone and someone actually answers.