View Single Post
      09-30-2008, 12:25 PM   #35
whytboy
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
You have a point. But still, right as I was starting to change my view on spoiled kids (mostly thanks to ballinboi) something like this pops up and reminds me of how the other 99% are just brats. This is the reason parents should not give their kids everything, because they grow up (sooner or later) to become stupid immature dicks. [/rant]
Actually all my sibling and I, except my sister, pay for our own cars and school tuition. My father just gave each of us 10k down as the down payment and we pay the rest. I assure you we are in no way spoiled brats. We all wake up 6am and come home 10pm mon-sat from school and work. If you knew us you would realize this. In fact, within a month or two I will be selling/giving to my little brother my 335i and purchasing a ferrari F430 with my own money. My company is going ipo and everything is going amazing. And to clarify we do not intentionally speed. Its just how we normally drive. Im sure every one is guilty of speeding in 25mph areas. I went through the letter with other neighbors and a friend of mine who is a cop... They all responded the same way: "the guy is a dick, just ignore him he cant do anything"
What im trying to get at here is I handle matters my own way, this way has gotten me really far in life so far and I think i will stick to it... I shouldnt have even brought the matter here. Sorry for wasting your time.
Appreciate 0