View Single Post
      09-30-2008, 08:41 AM   #26
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by whytboy View Post
I have this neighbor, always complains about speeding in the neighborhood. The twist is that he only singles out my family wheneveryone body in my development speeds. I have 3 sibling and we all drive 50k+ cars at a young age.
If he has never told you directly to stop speeding, how are you certain that is why he is doing all this? Maybe he thinks you guys are just to frugal with your money in this harder times. Or maybe he is an environmentalist and thinks your cars are killing his trees. His true motive may remain to be seen as of yet.

In any case, when dealing with grumby, stubborn, and close-minded old men. The best tactic is not aggression nor denial, but compliance. Your response to his letter should of been, "Yes, we will stop immediately. Sorry to case you so much trouble." Your pride is getting in the way.

You either have to bite the bullet and appologise for something you don't really think you are guilty of, or you can draw this out, possibly have to appear in court, and continue to deal with this bored old man. To me, the correct option is pretty clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxForgedxx View Post
what a fucking name, i'd plot a hit on that fuck
Why does this not surprise me?