View Single Post
      04-16-2009, 03:41 PM   #47
tampabayboy
Private
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Make your own decision.

I see that everyone is getting excited about another LED kit. If it is anything like the one i purchased about 2 months ago, you're going to be very disappointed once you get it installed. If there is something special about this LED kit, then I would be curious as to what makes it so much brighter.

Here are some pictures, I'll let you make your own decision.

Picture 1.

This is a picture of the LEDs at about 0800 in the morning. I had installed them the night before and this was the first time I had seen them in day light. I thought to myself, "these things rock!" I thought that everyone that told me the LEDs were not bright were full of doodoo.

Picture 2.

This is a picture the same morning at about 0930. I drove to work, then came out later to see if they were visible once it got brighter. This is how they looked. This is when I realized that the LEDs were in fact doodoo.

Picture 3.

This is a picture of the HID kit at about 1730. Can you see a difference in brightness?

I'm not here to bash or promote anyone's product, however, I am trying to prevent others from spending $200 on an LED solution that is not going to be bright during the day.

So, what is different about this kit that makes it so much brighter than any other LED solution?
Attached Images

Last edited by tampabayboy; 04-16-2009 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: missing word
Appreciate 0