Captain
Rep
Drives: 25 to 2

Garage List
2010 135i  [0.00]
2007 e92 328I  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90 View Post

I blame the companies that hire illegal workers, because they hire them in order to increase their profits by not having to pay at least minimum wage and pay the employer portion of taxes for medicare and social security.
Does that mean I will have to pay more for my lettuce, tomatoes and some produce? Yes, it might. But it also means there is more money coming into the tax system from employees and employers, and right now most states and the federal government need more money.
The idiots don't know what it means to live on a budget cause the majority of them never had to.

+10000000

this cheap labor does not necessarily translate to passed savings to the consumers... from what I see, it goes into the owners pocket.

the dude who owns the landscaping company my folks use drives a 911. He owns 2 houses. the man who owns the pizzeria by me wears a $15000 brietling and has a jaguar. He just opened another place in NYC and is in the process of moving there. Both of them use illegals.

both of these owners own businesses that offer products or services that take zero or minimal skill to provide. Yet they are living in the upper 5% because they are beating the system.