View Single Post
      04-03-2008, 06:04 PM   #2416
vwluver
Rep
Drives: Volkswagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbieBrighto View Post
I actually think this recent press release by Husker is a good thing since it has the wrong intended effect by confirming Husker as what they are based on its unscrupolous conduct: a dealership entirely lacking of either honor or integrity. This time, Husker cannot claim mistake.

The perfect example of why dealerships are known as stealerships.
Yes i would have to agree.

I posted some where in the middle of this long thread about my law suit with husker auto group.

Before this whole ebay bmw thing came up.. i actually walked into Husker Auto Group / Bmw of lincoln and spoke with Fil (current Gm) to talk about my bs lawsuit.. he asked a few questions, i explained how ive been having my service work done at the dealership in Omaha (markel)

He said " Have your lawyer call me and ill take care of it, im not in the business of sueing my customers"

Well of course my lawyer cant call him, so i "fired" my attorney and called Mr Zimmerman, Huskers local attorney and told him what Fil said to me in person to my face.

Mr Zimmermans said "Ok i wish Fil would of consulted with me before he told you that but i will him and confirm"

Well today Mr Zimmerman leaves me a message saying that told Fil that the lawsuit was only $500 (why would they sue me over $500?) and that we are going to have to continue in court / arbriation.

Well i drive out once again to husker auto group today to talk to Fil. I dont even hardly get in the door and he tells me i need to talk to my attorney. I inform that i fired my attorney because 3 weeks ago he told me he was going to "take care of it". He then said "well after discussing it with our attorney, you need to talk to mr zimmerman"

That mans word means NOTHING!!!! Im so fired up.. i luved all this bad press they got and all the quotes from huskers staff "we have an impectable service record" or the one i read on that post above "Husker honors all contracts", as said by Ryan Mathis..

What a waste of time... for everyone involved.. they fucked up and know it, just like in my particular case and they wont just give up...

Neither will I......
Appreciate 0