05-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #40
e90fanatic
Absolute0
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Has a Roundel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaijai View Post
Accidents can happen due to various reasons, so what is the point in being disrespectful to others?

would you like it very much if someone called your wife or mother a bitch? Getting rear ended doesnt necessarily mean that the person who hit you from behind is at fault, even thought it does always come out that way as far as the cops are concerned...many a times people in front of you hit the brakes hard even when there is no one around and the likes....so why bad mouth on a thread? absolutely not necessary....

both drivers came out unharmed and that is the good thing....
Most drivers cant drive properly in this area is ridiculous. i almost got into a head-on yesterday around the same area because some jackass was going the opposite direction ON MY LANE! Though I can't assert anything on the drivers AT FAULT since I was not there. I constantly see people talking on the phone while driving and thus swerving in and out of lane.

my statements are not targeted at a certain group but there are lots of drivers that should NEVER be behind a wheel or at least get BETTER TRAINING. If you don't teach these people a lesson, they'll never learn and will never change their attitude towards driving. The fact the drivers are both fine are merely luck. To the least, it's a good ending as there were no fatalities or major injuries. Try driving in Canada, Europe, Asia...you'll see that most people are more respectful and responsible to others on the road.

Thats my observation but may have been more emotional in my comments as some of these people have almost killed me several times!