Stupid Idiot
Rep
Drives: E90 335i & 6th Gen ZL1

Feeler: Take over lease on my '08 E90 M3 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have an '08 E90 M3 with 7,500 miles on the clock. Jerez black with black leather & brushed aluminum trim. Car has every option other than DCT (premium, technology package w/ Nav & EDC, premium sound, sat radio, moonroof, USB, 19" wheels, etc.). Sticker was close to $70k.

The current lease is set at 10,000 miles/year and has around 27 months remaining. Additional miles can be purchased if you drive a lot, but that was not necessary for me. The car has been immaculately maintained (owned by a BMW Master technician), with the oil changed at 800 miles for the run-in and again at 4,000 miles. There are no dents or other damage other than the normal rock chips and such on the front bumper from it being driven.

I have done a few mods. As for appearence, Window tint on rear windows only and black kidney grilles. On the performance end of things, AA software and UUC Short shift kit. I have been very pleased with everything I have done to the car.

I don't want to quote the monthly payment here, but it is VERY LOW for an E90 M3. If interested, send me a PM for the details. I can assure you that you are very unlikely to find a car cheaper than this. I can give you all the detailed info ( lease-end buy out, residual, etc.) if interested.