Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post

If the rignt car for him is a car that look and handle like the M3 but that is a bit faster in a straight , would'n it make the M3 the right car to start with !!?

I think it's clear that someone who wants to go faster with his M3 is not someone who would be willing to lose his sharp handling in favor of a bit more power ! Think about it for a second and you'll understand the point of moding , you wont have to choose between power(c63) or handling(m3) , you can have both by moding a M3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Alex, it's just that we Europeans hardly ever mod our cars, we still have my first new e28 from 1987 (my daughter drives her on a daily basis). So we purchase what we like and need and are happy with it. The mod seams to be more a North American desire and that is fine. I guess I should have not commented in the first place ... it's just funny to me to go thru all that expense for a few fractions of a second or even a second or two.

Nevertheless, there are the exceptions and I can understand if in the end all they care about is winning

Anyway I felt it necessary to bring along more beer and popcorn since this will go on for a bit I'm sure

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0