04-22-2011, 06:11 AM   #13
footie
Major General
Rep
Drives: i5M60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
At the end of the day, that's really what it comes down to, preference. One thing tho, I'm willing to bet the majority of the people here can't or will ever have the opportunity to drive a 1m or any m car to it's limit. or any care for that matter.

End of the day, both these cars are retardedly good.
It's what I continue to say but get bashed as a troll for doing so, these brands choose different methods and techniques to achieve basically the same end result, but this is only true in the hands of a truly gifted driver because otherwise quattro gives an unfair advantage. Whether you prefer a car that isn't quite as challenging or as entertaining is up for debate and in the end up to the individual to buy what he/she feels will give them most pleasure driving, but this doesn't necessarily mean that they have picked the right car for their own respective abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
Basically the article says enthusiasts will choose the 1M.
I'm an enthusiast and I know I would prefer the RS3. Having a lose rear end isn't something I cherish to have on a public road but that's just me and I respect someone else feeling different.
Appreciate 0