09-16-2011, 06:40 AM   #12
AllBlackBimmer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by abisson View Post
Why do you need a beater for a 328, and a PA winter? It is not like you are living in Norway...
It is not just a winter beater, I just want a 2nd car for daily driving as well...

I realize I may not have an M3 or super modded-up 335, but I enjoy my car very much, the salt on the roads alone in the winter time are enough to f a car up, not to mention all the dings and scraches you get from the salt/gravel.

I also plan on trading my car in in 2 or 3 years, perhaps right before my CPO expires and the better condition I keep my car = more $.

I also have a cabin I go to and winter tires or not, a RWD 328 isn't going up a moutain trail covered in snow in the middle of january.

Plus also too, I like my car a lot and like keeping my car in good condition. So sue me...