Drives: '09 E92 M3 IB/'17 f85 X5M LBB

Garage List
2017 BMW / X5M  [9.00]
2009 E92 M3  [10.00]
2004 Yamaha R1  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optherion View Post
Absolutely.

And sorry, I don't buy the "if you are being shot at you must have a permit to shoot back." If I am in a situation where I know I am taking into a back storage room with a gun to my head, Im not going to phone up the state of California the next day for a permit. The difference is I was raised around guns my entire life. My Father is an ex navy seal of 15 years, and even he still carries. My only issue about carrying is that others are not familiar with their firearm. There are enough loop holes as to how you can store the clips, and what makes a "locked" firearm.

I carry when I travel. Simple as that. Due to travel laws and multi-state bullshit on CC I do it anyways. I have a private plane, I travel often. I am my own security as well as my families. I carry and I always will.
+1, could not have said it better myself.
'09 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue,6MT,Silver Novillo Leather,CF Trim,Premium Package,Technology Package,Cold Weather Package,Premium Sound,19"Wheels,Moonroof-Toy/'17 X5M, Long Beach Blue, Executive Package,Technology Package, Lighting Package, Driver Assist, Full Mughello Red Interior, 21" wheels-Toy/'14 535i with M Sport and 19" wheels-Daily
Appreciate 0