Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleb350 View Post
I believe that's their EVOS concept they debuted last year.
The one I posted is actually the mustang render. But there is a huge resemblance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
independent rear suspension? oh lawd, look who joined the 21st century club
Lol yes indeed. But to the mustangs defense they did put IRS in the 1999, 2001, and 2003-2004 cobras. So it's not a total new concept to it. I had a 740hp 04 cobra and it was just a blast. Pure power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrain View Post
I will certainly take a look at the new stang when it gets the independent rear suspension. Modern suspension + 5.0 will be a very capable car, at what will surely be a performance bargain.
Agreed. I always liked mustangs and the bang for the buck they brought with them.

Now think about this, the current 5.0 with a solid axle gave an m3 all it could handle in a recent comparison. I think it only lost by like .1 or .2 tenths. The Shelby barely lost to the ZL1 on the twisties. All this with solid axle. Now imagine how awesome this car will be with 414hp and idependent suspension.

I still think the car will be under 40k base WICH will be great value. While not in the same league as BMW interior or styling but its gonna be a looker and will surely hold its own.