View Single Post
      05-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #351
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135i
Nobody said the Sixers were a championship team. But, good defense will take you a long way. The Sixers also have a few good young players.. come on man....give em a little credit. And nobody knows the Sixers would have lost against the Bulls at full strength... thats just speculation. You play who is in front of you. If you got injured players.. too bad. All i hear is excuses why the Bulls lost and the Celtics can't close out the poor 8th seeded Sixers.

Lets all watch the game and enjoy.. I know I will. But first I will wax my 1er on Saturday with Natty's Blue wax.....
There is no way the Sixers would be still playing if D Rose was healthy. That's no excuse. Just a fact. You guys should be happy to make it to second round because you guys got lucky the best player on the bulls got injured.

No need to worry though. I am pretty confident the Celtics will rape the Sixers tomorrow. Just look at the Sixers away record during the regular season.

If they get lucky with a win against the C, there is no way they will get past the Heat. It will actually be a easier matchup for the Heat to play against the Sixers.
Appreciate 0