View Single Post
      09-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #39
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
I am not trying to make anyone look or sound bad.. its a fawkin FORUM for quite out loud.. get over it.. not trying to please anyone here ... i speak my mind... all i said is to search.. .and he called me a smart ass.. so ill be one..

There is no LEGIT answer to the questions... no one really knows when the clutch will go out... i have 75k miles and mine still drives like new... I know a guy that replaced his with 35k... and another at 90k plus... and they all say minor track times and normal daily driving... also bimmerforum guys has 130k plus probably at 150 now and still original clutch. so LEGIT? dont think so... like i said its how you drive. some people say they drive like a grandma but in the end they dont know how to drive a stick so clutch went off at 30k ... so no one really knows to this question.

OH my life is just wonderful btw... i feel like this everyday
Hey at least I learned something new about there not being 08 clutches being superseded. I think it's a perfectly legitimate thread. It's just nice to get a general idea of what kind of mileage people get or if people have had issues (not synchro issues).

No need to reply "Search" as that brings nothing to the people that actually want to read this. It's better than reading "Can I afford an M3 straight out of college?" threads
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0