03-11-2010, 08:50 AM   #19
Bob MG
Moderating
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: like a muppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post

I'm here, I'm here! How did I know you'd call me out when I started reading this thread. Haha!

When I chose my exhaust, I read through almost 8 pages worth of individual threads and I PM'd everyone who had the exhausts I was interested in to see what they thought about it. I asked them certain questions that I was curious about and got all my answers. Starting a thread about which exhaust is the best will no doubt lead to people recommending you what they've bought themselves.

I can't stress it enough, do your research, listen to sound clips and try to hear them at local meets. In the end, if you do your due diligence, I'm sure you'll make the right choice and be happy.

As for my recommendation, I'd say go for the Meisterschaft GT Racing! (that one's for you, Bob!)
I have begun to feel lost without your presence Burt...everyone else is too serious for me..lol

OP Burt is making great success with his advice above..
I on the other hand installed a Remus, then went Fab speed X Pipe and then took all that off and went Akrapovic. And to think I didn't want to spend the money on the Akra in the first place, but shit I went all they way from Kazakhstan to the US and back by donkey!!

Research would have saved me alot, with money to to spare for some vagine of local prostitute
Appreciate 0