View Single Post
      01-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

Road Rage

TLDR; Fat bald dude tailgates, flashes, and honks at me for driving slow towards red lights and punches his own car while almost hitting the car infront of him.

So today I got off the i405 and apparently I was driving too slow after getting off the freeway and pissed off a bald fat guy in his toyota/honda suv. During the mess I read some of the words out of his mouth (cant hear him) and he punched the roof of his car a few times . After making a left, there is 2 lights before I make another left into my apartment complex. So I had to drive on the very left side because there is quite a few cars on the road. After making the first left, the light was red so obviously whats the point of driving speed limit, after all you have to brake and stop... Then we were off towards the next light and the fat guy keeps honking and flashing his lights at me. In my mind I thought wtf and ignored him. I didnt drive speed limit again since the next light was just turning red and the cars about 15 car lengths ahead of me were already getting ready to stop... so again... why go speed limit when you have to stop again? This fat bald guy tailgates me and flashes me none stop until we stop he pulls to my right (keep in mind there are cars in front of me and him). Funny thing was... his car was still moving while I first saw him yell at me and he almost hit the guy in front of him He commences punching his roof and shouting "Why you drive so slow in fast lane? Move to the slow lane!" I just rofl'ed and said "Cool story bro" and he took off fast when the light turned green again almost hitting the camary infront of him and cutting off a semi truck driver who was laughing the whole time watching. While typing this I just realized I had an AK in my trunk at the time.

TLDR; Fat bald dude tailgates, flashes, and honks at me for driving slow towards red lights and punches his own car while almost hitting the car infront of him.
Appreciate 0