01-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #5
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by richpuer View Post
its the week before...ramping up (excited kids who just cant wait for the week of)....then THE week OF (this is WW THREE)...then the week after (people using up what they didnt get to use during the week of).

but man, i lived on the 58th floor of a building and i had shit coming onto my balcony...to each his own tho...i hate crowds, and expecially CHINESE crowds..they are the worst of humankind...for instance, i was trying to sit down in a crowded subway train, well..i finally scouted out a seat and began to bend my knees to sit down...all of a sudden, a 70year old person, did this crazy move and somehow got into the seat while my ass was probably 6 inches away from touching it...i ended up sitting on top of him.

Then, there's the elevator (which is the same for buses, subways and such)...as u get to the ground floor to exit the car, the moment the door opens, u have 30 people rushing in, piledriving ur ass right back in....pushing all those trying to get out, into the back, and u end up riding the elevator back up with them because u didnt fight for ur life to get out of the car, tying to be a polite tourist....along the lines of that, i will give u some words of wisdom here...Dont forget that u have Elbows and use them to accordingly push and shove to get in and out...they work wonders.
sounds like i'm in for an interesting time...
Appreciate 0