View Single Post
      12-31-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
dimabimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT

Last night, I caught this guy breaking into a car!!!

Brooklyn, 8:00 PM 12/30/2010...Thursday night, I am walking on busy 4th ave... and all of a sudden I hear the sound of a glass shattering, I look back towards direction of sound coming from... and I see this guy, actually only his legs sticking out of car's window... I took my Cannon camera out to take a pic, but flash didn't come up, so pic came out blurry... then I quickly switch my camera to video mode (and all this time car thief was not aware he was beeing watched and photographed) ... by the time I had video rolling, he was already out of the car, so I came around him and stuck the camera right into his face! He was stunned!!! ... he let out a sound, what sounded like, "Oh shit..." and started running... Few minutes later NYPD was already in posession of my video and looking for a thief!

Here is the Video:

First Pic,- Thief is inside the car he broke into... all you see is his legs out of the window, some gloves in him back pocket... he had no idea he was being photographed

Second Pic,- No comment.

Third Pic,- This is a Still Frame from video showing Thief's Face...

Last Pic,- Another Still Frame from video showing stolen property in Thiefs hand!!!

IF YOU SEE THIS GUY, CALL NYPD!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by dimabimmer; 12-31-2010 at 11:36 AM..
Appreciate 0