View Single Post
      05-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
artifice
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

FS: 2008 E92 M3 (AW,6spd,Sunroof,18's, everything but sunscreens)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello All,

It is about the time that I part ways with this car. Simple reason for sale is I don't drive enough and I will just save the money for a little while. I don't absolutely have to sell the car but I can use the money for some other things.
A lot of the Dallas BMW guys and some Kileen guys have seen the car and it isn't "perfect" but it is close. The previous owner ran it up on the curb a few times so the front bumper needs love on the bottom but I think a good front lip will cover up the majority of the scrapes. There is some damage from a pole or something that they hit on the passenger rear fender. It almost can pass for a dirty smudge but it is still noticeable. I got a quote from a friend's body shop and they can fix for about 500 bucks. I'm just too busy to even get it done.

I'm not interested in trades at all, I have another vehicle that I'm perfectly happy with. If you low-ball in order to negotiate, don't, I won't even respond.

Specs:

Warranty and Service till April 2012. It is going in for an oil change this month because they give you a free one a year. Since I have had the car the oil has been changed twice because I never hit the mileage the service requires. Instead I go when the inspection is up. So inspection was just done also.

2 key fobs and manuals.
e92
AW
6Spd
Bamboo Beige Novillo Leather
-Cold Weather Package
can't find the ski bag, heated front seats, retractable headlight washers
-Premium Package
Power Folding Mirrors, Universal Garage Door Opener, Sycamore Anthracite Wood Trim, Digital compass mirror, BMW assist
- Technology Package
M drive, Electronic Damping Control (EDC), Comfort Access System, Navigation
- Adjustable Front Armrest
- Moonroof
- Alarm pre-wiring
- Park Distance Control (rear)
- IPod and USB adapter
- Satellite Radio
- Enhanced Premium Sound
- 18's (one with curb rash)

I'm not really willling to negotiate but $47,500 is what I want for the car. (Plus all the fees and taxes that will be incurred) The interior is perfect and the car has been mostly garage kept. Almost brand new PS2s, I think they have about 200 miles or so on them. It also has matte black grills and gills and rear m3 badge. I have the originals and I will send those with the car.

Mileage on the car 26,2XX. I have had the car since early 2009 and i bought it with almost 15,000 miles and in over 2 years put a little over 11,000 miles on it.

My gf's 335 on left and mine is on the right.

You might be able to see the damage on the fender here.

I would prefer a local transaction. Also if you are going to test drive I am going to require a proof of financing or a bank note (proof of funds). I just want to be sure since this might be the first car I sell on my own. I might even be able to get a dealership to work this deal out for us if you need financing that requires a dealership.

Happy hunting. Thanks for lookin'. PM me for questions.

And.... Our daily beater, twinky truck .
Appreciate 0