View Single Post
      10-23-2007, 04:42 PM   #1
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Post In Search Of A Business Partner/Investor

For two years I have been in search of a business partner/investor for a custom tune shop like Unique and WCC. I have building plans, marketing, debut car build sheets, etc all set up. Only problem is I can't find a business partner/investor to help fund the process.

Your probably thinking why open up a shop nor less ask a forum when they can get all the parts and info they need. Well obviously I wouldn't be targeting you guys. It took me a while but I learned that the celeberties seen on tv are not the only people with money. The world is full of people that have more money then the celeberties minus the recognition and those are the people you want to target.

In general the shop is a rectangular shape with the back having two lifts, one wheel/tire mount machine, a big work floor, and a dynojet. As we grow we would make a wood shop in the corner and a interior shop in another. The front of the building will have a reception desk, small lunch/meeting room, 2-3 office rooms, a smal lounge, and a showroom for 1-2 cars.

The debut of the store would be through two debut cars. One modded Aston Martin,Porsche Turbo,M5, or M6, and my version of the first US e46 M3 CSL using OEM CSL Parts (yes, I can get the parts ). Both the M3 CSL and other car would debut in magazines, shown around dealerships, and maybe I can get a C&D test for the US M3 CSL.

I can't give away my fully made build sheet but my "twisted" M3 CSL would be a competition M3 in int. blue. OEM CSL Doors, seats, console, vorstiner parts, Neez QD7, Delage Airbox w/ custom tuning and for the future i will be releasing a stage 2 M3 CSL with a fully built motor along with the Delage airbox, w/ custom tuning, etc. I can build the car only thing needed is it to be shipped to AA or D/A for custom tuning.

The CSL will have the CSL badge and door sill. I know some will say that is posing but i feel it will be just fine as this car will be the first US M3 CSL using OEM CSL Parts, C/F Airbox W/ Custom Tuning, etc. Yes the sound won't be 100% same but with the cams+airbox+ss setup can't go wrong with that plus you have the sure driving pleasure of the SMG.

I know alot of guys with m3s on forums have the csl look but noone completed the look and performance thus this will be a first. Closest person to the csl is daytona from m3forum. only thing hes missing is the performance aspect of the csl.

After debut and further promotion, I plan on selling 5 stage 1 CSL, 5 stage 2 CSL, and 5 Stage 3 S/C CSLs. Clientell, magazines, more debuts, and company will grow and we will be off from there. The start is the hardest part.

My main target company is CEC. i am a big fan of him. Claus didn't have what he has now without meeting his wife. but still as the company grows i plan to make more shops like CEC with a small showroom and salesman.

Please don't post any neg comments. This is what i want to do for a living. I simply just love cars. I can only tune BMW, Benz, Porsche, Bentley, Range, Aston, Rolls, and Ferrari but can definatley tune whatever with internet power.

It is a longshot posting on a forum for a business partner/investor but why not give it a shot. If you read up to hear thank you for reading

Last edited by hl0m4n; 10-23-2007 at 05:22 PM..
Appreciate 0