Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 coupe - Manual

Garage List
2009 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG_C63_AMG View Post
It just seems to me that some of your “opinions” are actually being communicated as “facts”. Like your arguments on the Black Series which justify your lack of knowledge on those cars and typical of the “Fanboy” stereotype. From your post I can tell you I owned more BMWs then you have, and no not regular versions either. That being said, show me a post of my track record of me bashing, putting down the M3 let alone another BMW. If you can find me one I’ll gladly be a man and say “well you got me there”. I have a feeling you will be looking for awhile.
What on earth are you talking about???
You keep saying I'm a fanboy??? I have hated BMW's until this one. Never liked them. Never wanted on. I made no comments on the M3 begin better than Merc's or any other car. Go do your little search on my posts. I've never said it was better than anything.

I'm not sure how many times I have to say IMHO/Just my opinion etc for it to be clear I am stating MY OPINION and not facts.

Here's a clear fact for you. I DON'T LIKE THE SHAPE OF ANY CURRENT MERC. Calling me a fanboy won't change that. I ONLY LIKE THE SHAPE OF THE M3 FROM THE BMW RANGE (maybe M6 in the right colour a bit).

I don't give a shite what cars you or anyone else has owned. I have said nothing on here to suggest I am a fanboy. I can guarantee you that if you've owned more than 1 BMW then you've owned more than me. I never wanted to own one before, so I didn't. I bought cars I liked and didn't get upset if someone else didn't like them.

I can assure you I know a hell of a lot about the Black series and a shit load of other cars I will never own or want to own. I live and breathe cars. Have done since I could speak to ask about them. All I read are car related mags/books etc. And knowing what I know doesn't change the fact that I think Merc have overcharged for the Black series. Porsche are overcharging for the GT2 IMHO (read those last 4 letters pls) but I'm still not knocking the car or anyone buying one and it doesn't mean I know any less about one than you or anyone else.

And once more just for so even you won't miss it.

EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IS MY OPINION. ME. MINE. NOT ANYONE ELSES (ALTHOUGH IT MIGHT BE SO I SHOULD SAY THAT). I HAVE BEEN COMMENTING ON THE SHAPE OF MERCS AND NOT THE ABILITIES OR THE OWNERS. I THINK THE BLACK SERIES ARE OVERPRICED AND WOULD TAKE A GT3 FOR THAT MONEY WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE A BREATH TO DECIDE. ME. NOT YOU. ME. THAT LAST BIT IS A FACT NOT AN OPINION. I WOULD TAKE THE GT3.

I AM NOT NOW NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN A FANBOY OF BMW OR ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER. I DO NOT NOW NOR HAVE I EVER THOUGHT MY CAR (ANY OF THEM) WERE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSES EVEN WHEN THEY WERE.

Now is that clear enough for you?
Appreciate 0