View Single Post
      07-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #14
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

They make is sound like that rich people turn into unethical people. I would said that people who are rich are aggressive by nature and because of this they tend to have more than others. You have to ask yourself what makes someone successful and it usually not someone who is lazy and stand by and wait for something to happen it is those who go out and takes advantage of everything they can, including if someone giving something away they will take as much as they can.

I like the candy example, they said people took candy from kids, no they did not, just because they reference that it was for kids does not mean you took it from kids. It is free candy in a candy jar and you tell someone they have some then what would you expect them to do not take it.

I have to agree it is on the edge of junk science. Trying to draw conclusion which is not there. I bet if they went back and asked the people why the did not stop for a pedestrian, the answer maybe something like they did not see them since the were focused on what they were doing (thus successfully people tend to be very focus) or ask why they took the candy form kids they probable say they were told it was okay and it was not taking it from a kid.

The monopoly game was joke they took known liberals by their own omission and told them they were now rich they say they were entitled to win, aren't all liberals by definition believe they are entitle to have what everyone else has has plus more. All they did was take people who had an entitlement attitude and gave them incentive to be more entitled. How about testing with someone who wants to win and is successful verse the entitlement crowed and see what happen. I better their answer will not be they were entitled to win but they wanted to win and if you put a successful person on the handicap side they will still try to win verse saying there was no way to win.

It does not look like they even try to understand the motivating factors.

Last edited by Maestro; 08-13-2013 at 01:56 PM..
Appreciate 0