View Single Post
      09-21-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
djMpower
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 SSII F82 ZCP

New fish! Just introducing myself

Hey guys!

I've been lurking on the forum for a couple of months now and I finally decided I should join and at least introduce myself.

The name's Daniel and I currently reside in Los Angeles. I'm 19 years old (as of last week =D) and I've been obsessed with M3's for as long as I can remember. Hell, back in high school I bought an M3 badge and used guerilla glue as an adhesive to attach it over the "Jansport" logo on my backpack. Yep, I was rockin' a one of a kind M3 backpack! Haha.

I currently drive a 2003 Infiniti G35 coupe. It's not quite an M3 yet, but I'm getting there. Although, that car was purchased by my parents so I'm not all that proud of it. Trying to save up for the M3 on my own. I'm pretty good with computers and run a little on-site tech support business so I've been saving up pretty well. Already got upwards of $20,000 stowed away. So if all goes well I should be joining your ranks by either MY2010 or MY2011.

Dream~

e92 AW/Fox Red Extended 6MT
Carbon Fiber
Premium
Tech
19"
EDC
Sound
HD
iPod
Satellite

So yeah that's pretty much it. Hope I receive a warm welcome into the community .

Cheers!

P.S. If any of you guys in the greater Los Angeles area ever got any Mac or PC problems, I'd be more than welcome to come fix em for you pro bono. Believe me, it would be more than worth it just for a chance to see that beautiful e9X in the garage!
Appreciate 0