United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 M3 DCT (AW/FR)

FS: 2010 AW/FR M3 DCT Fully Loaded, 28.5k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 47,000.00

Item Interest
Putting up a quick post to sell my 2010 BMW M3 with Alpine White exterior/ Fox Red interior, DCT transmission and 28.5k miles. I bought her in March 2010 from Park Ave BMW and have had her serviced at BMW of Bayside and now Rallye BMW where I am a technician. She's been well maintained and serviced at both dealerships (either by a friend or myself personally) as well as my family owned auto repair and body shop in Flushing, Queens.

Stock options (fully loaded including):
  • Alpine White exterior
  • Fox Red non-extended interior
  • Carbon leather trim
  • Premium Package
  • Cold Weather Package
  • 19" 220M rims wrapped with Michelin PS2s
  • Convenience options
  • PDC
Basically, every option available on the car in 2010 except extended leather. The car is 2010 which means no competition package or LCI taillights. The car still has BMW Tire and Rim Warranty which can be transferred.

Mods (I've done very little to the car, some minor cosmetic mods including):
  • gloss black front grills
  • gloss black side gills
  • OSS style blacked out LED headlights
  • red RPi scoops
  • Macht Schnell rear spacers
  • full LED interior light swap
  • OEM exhaust mod (mufflers painted black)
  • 35% tint all around
  • tinted taillights
  • metal foot pedals
If you're interested in the headlights, I will keep them on for an additional $500, otherwise I already have a buyer that is willing to swap OEM + $500 for my lights.

I am asking for $47,000. I am located in Flushing, Queens, feel free to PM me for any details about the car as well as my contact number. I will be posting up more pictures after I get the car cleaned and detailed, I only have delivery day pictures and some pictures of the headlights ATM.

Last edited by mrtu; 12-28-2012 at 07:29 AM..
Appreciate 0