10-04-2012, 02:26 AM   #22
KKM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 m3 + r8 v10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyr4 View Post
WOW - Congrats. The car that left the biggest impression on me of all of the cars that I have ever driven (and I have driven many) was a 997.1 GT3. Tried one in 2007 and it has been my dream car ever since! I have never driven the 997.2 GT3 but I can only imagine it's even better. When they release the 991 GT3 w/PDK (I think it's expected in '13 or '14) then I am going to take a serious look at it. If anyone hasn't tried one then I would strongly recommend it - there's a reason why it has such a cult following and always has such amazing reviews in the car magazines. It might be the best car on the road right now...

If you're up for showing it to a fellow LA board member in-person then please PM me - I am in Santa Monica. Also, I would be happy to introduce you to a West LA shop owner who owns a GT3 RS 4.0. All the cars he works on are high-end he personally owns a GT3 RS 4.0, Carrera S, Mclaren, '13 M5, etc. He's an auto enthusiast in-general and a really, really nice guy...

Congrats and feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss. Enjoy your fantastic ride!

Jeremy
Sounds good. Ill pm u this weekend. Ill be on pch for sure.
Appreciate 0