BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Why Bmw?

I was lying in bed this morning have a discussion with a friend.. i was telling him how i was thinking of purchasing the fujita intake for $300,but i didnt think it was worth it. And he started to tell me how he would never try to make a slow car faster.

I started to think about that.. My car (even the 330, even the m3) are really not fast cars. I mean i could have paid the same or a little more and got a Ford Cobra which can kick our ass.. even the mustang GT could (and then i could have saved 10k.) Plus, you can supercharge a GT for $1500. So, do people buy bmw for the name and the smoothness of the ride? Cause im pretty sure its not the power. And this is my conclusion, i pretty much should stop thinking i have a fast car.. haha i think its cause i went from a 115hp jetta to this, and it feels quick.. but in reality, my car is slow. Makes me think, if i wanted quickness and power, i could have gotten somethin else.