View Single Post
      01-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #8
msgforlife
Registered
Rep
Drives: e93m3_997c2s

Hey guys. I'm the owner of this car and asked my buddy to post it up cuz I just joined this forum and don't have enough status to post the listing. So yes, I hate the doors as well and agree with what everyone is saying. I bought this car 3 years ago from the neighbors of the Kardashians, no joke. Basically it's a rich guy who threw on rich parts (including the doors), and I haven't tracked nor raced the car…I just loved the color and most of the mods, which is the reason I bought it. The doors do open up normally to an extent, so I managed to squeeze in and out without issues. On top of that, I didn’t feel like spending additional cash to remove the doors because I need to find the right person to uninstall them and reinstall the original hinges. I added the kit and blacked out the chrome after I bought it (mods were done by Eurorev, but the owner recently passed away – RIP Vincent). I just purchased an E93 M3 and don’t have enough garage space, so I’m now putting this car up for sale. If you guys know of someone who can put the doors properly back to their original state, please let me know. Thanks for the help.
Appreciate 0