08-16-2011, 12:23 AM   #18
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabinetman View Post
I have pay more attention to throttle control again now that I'm back in a rear wheel drive car. In the GT-R I could be more abrupt in my driving style and get away with it.

My employees do not see my weekend toys normally. I sold the GT-R to save money because I took a pay cut before I started asking my employees to work less hours and give up some paid vacation time.

I completely agree that I should have stuck with the M3, but I got caught up in the chase for the perfect car. I'm not proud of that, but it happened. It cost me a lot of money that I would like to have back. The upside is I got to drive some pretty cool cars.
I've seen a few of your threads; I think I even had my M3 delivered around the same time as you. Can't believe how many cars you've been through, man! I feel I'm still learning new things about the M3 after close to 2 years.

Either way, thanks for the honest review. It must have been a tough decision, but sounds like you made the prudent (and more altruistic) choice. Cheers and enjoy the new ride
Appreciate 0