07-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #621
MMMMM3
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 Jerez Black e90 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingTooFast View Post
You, being an Australian, deserve a better explanation from me about my sig after today's Mark Webber great victory in the F1 British Grand Prix... so, congratulations!

As for the explanation:

Nico Rosberg ----> The most reliable driver among the quickest ones
Kamui Kobayashi -> The great Late Breaker and the best one-on-one 'dogfighter' (a bit kamikaze sometimes)
Fernando Alonso -> The smartest one of the lot (probably the most complete F1 driver out there)
Lewis Hamilton ---> No particular strength or weakness (he's getting smarter though)
Sebastian Vettel -> No particular strength or weakness either but slightly less talented
Janson Button ---> The mentally weakest among the most recent F1 champions
Mark Webber ----> The mentally weakest among the quickest drivers, needs to be cherished (especially by the team) when under big pressure

Also,
Was a great race on Sunday for sure.

I don't know enough about Nico, but Schumacher seems to be driving better than him in the last few races.

Alonso is the most complete driver, I agree 100%.

Webber is highly under-rated, and is a strong contender for the championship this year. I don't think he's mentally weak, but I agree the team don't always support him. Like two years ago at Silverstone when they took the new wing off his car and gave it to Seb; but he still won.

Kobayashy is strong at overtaking, but again out driven by his team-mate Perez several times this year.

You've also left out both Lotus drivers from your list. Both excellent. Grosjean drove brilliantly to make up so many places on Sunday.
Appreciate 0