View Single Post
      02-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #152
Notsorich
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
someone with a e34 5 series did a hit and run last night on brians white e46 m3, do the right thing, man up, and pay for his bumper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercar Ace View Post

Agreed, hit and run is not cool We have insurance, let them take care of it. Do the right thing, it's good karma.

HUGE thanks to everyone who came out to lat night! It was by far the largest and most EPIC meet yet! It was great to see so many familiar faces and to meet some new ones as well! We completely ///Mvaded The Counter

I hope to see some pics soon! And if anyone knows anything about that e34 5 series that did a hit-in-run on the parked AW E46 M3, feel free to PM me so we can get Brian's bumper taken care of.

Thank you all again for making it out last night and for making it the best meet yet! I look forward to seeing you all at the next event!
THANKS GUYS! Whoever hit my car and ran. is really going to be in for it if I catch him and he dont want to man up and pay for the damages. Already made a call to the security at that little shopping center we were at. There running the cameras back and going to let me know.

Quote:
+1 on pics! my favorite was the tunnel run!
Of course your favorite would be the tunnel Run! You raped it with your LOUD ASS! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercar Ace View Post
Yes...that was a lot of fun Though your exhaust drowned out everything (including my thoughts)
yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meez View Post
That sweet music in the LAX tunnel was definitely epic. At least a dozen modified M's gunning it in there...
So. Good.
YUP!
Quote:
haha honestly i didnt know how loud my exhaust was going to be since i had it installed yesterday before the meet...
We heard you a mile a way! Its loud but sounds real aggressive! I think thats why the Z3 Coupe wanted to hand you your ass! LOL
Appreciate 0