View Single Post
      09-27-2011, 01:54 AM   #45
jasonmaxima
Rep
Drives: E90 IB M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
I couldn't care less about unimportant stuff and the rest of your comment was just plain silly. Going into a dealership I'm looking to see what my SA knows and what he/she doesn't, if they aren't really that well informed then I'm sorry but I will ask to be seen by someone more competent because when it comes to servicing and all these other issues that could arise I'd like to know someone who knows their stuff is handling my situation and getting it across to the service department with full details.

This is the first exclusive ///M dealership, China might have the biggest market for BMW but is it for ///M cars or for 'regular' ones because after hearing all these tax stories etc etc I'm pretty sure not that many ///M cars are sold as compared to US and even up here in Canada.

Also reading up there ^, the owner of this dealership secured rights to be the only dealership in China that can sell ///M's? That's ridiculous. More ridiculous than the fact that ALL the BMW dealerships in Alberta and I'm pretty sure Western Canada are owned by the same 'family corporation'.
Here is the thing... my sales guy told...oh the e9X M3 has 420 bhp...when actual spec is 414bhp... and almost 300lb/ft torque... vs 296 lb/ft (actual) so is he wrong or right to 'round' up the figures?

I fully agree that I'd be pissed if I stepped into a showroom and they told me, an x5m vs the new F10 m5 has the same power output etc. That would be downright glaringly wrong.

I'm 100% happy with their servicing and warranty claims since I have 5 years / 100,000km warranty from them on my car....I get free parts & labour except for tires.

To quote an example....if I get a streak on my wiper blades due to the frequent tropical rains here, I can go in for a FREE replacement. If my brakes get worn...I go in for free pads, fluids and rotors. Tell me if that is great service or not?!
Appreciate 0