United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
Thanks!

The JRZ suspension is what allows such a wide rim and tire. The size of the damper plus where the spring perch sits all come together in a way that it works. I do use a 3mm spacer because, while it technically does fit without it, the clearance to the spring perch was less than 1mm. JRZ said I need at least 2 mm for wheel and hub flex. As far as camber, I just max out the camber at the track on my Vorshlag camber plates. And I remove the camber before I leave the track so I don't trash my street tires. Other than that, there's nothing unique about the setup--no body work.

I love the 295 square setup. That's the ultimate setup for me. The car has SERIOUS grip in the front and rear. But it's not blocky or weird.

By the way, the tires were on their 6th day. They weren't fresh at all. I'm looking forward to getting out there one day with some fresh rubber. That should be interesting.
Ah, that makes sense, also had no idea the JRZ would make such a big difference. I could've imagined some difference, but that's awesome. looking forward to what you do with fresh tires and that setup (post videos!).

thanks for the info.