View Single Post
      01-21-2010, 02:29 PM   #11
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehrgut View Post
+1. I never understand why wilshire is so bad, with so many huge companys on that street one would think it'll be flawless.
it's because of all the huge companies that wilshire blvd is jacked up... huge companies = more traffic (i.e - employees driving to work, more bus routes, cars and trucks for deliveries fed ex / ups etc etc)

the road is like sex... only so many miles can be put on before it starts to wear and tear... the "bigger" the vehicle, the quicker the wear and tear...

but yeah, pretty much any heavily travelled street in southern cali is getting mini swimming pools... i just went on westwood blvd, and i dodged 4 potholes that were NOT there 48 hours ago... caltrans is already on westwood blvd dumping stuff into the newly formed potholes...

lastly, to the guy who asked if we drive our M's in the rain, why would we not?? you know it only rains here (do NOT include this past week) about 14-21 days out of the year... what are we supposed to do, buy a beater for the maybe 2 weeks of rain we will have??
Appreciate 0