View Single Post
      01-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #16
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

IMO, I'd try and return the car if it's not your only car OR ask for the repaint of the bumper + A LOT of extras to satisfy your trust issues.

There's certainly a level of mental anxiety and anguish they have to compensate you for beyond just the actual bumper being repainted.

If they satisfy your demands, great. If not, stick it to them on the customer experience survey and asked to be contacted by both the dealer and BMW NA at the end. That will get you an instant phone call from BMW NA and the top management at the dealership.

If the immediate Sales Rep is not getting you results, escalate to the GM of the dealership. Something similar happened to me in the past (not as serious as repaint), I gave the Sales Rep one chance to make it right, once I didn't get the results I wanted, I filled out the survey and escalated it to the GM - I got everything I wanted despite the Sales Rep saying "I checked with my manager and I can't do X Y or Z".

From what I've seen and experienced, BMW NA takes the post purchase experience pretty seriously and so do the dealerships. BMW NA is after your repeat purchase vs. just a one-off and will ding dealerships for bad behavior.
Appreciate 0