Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 328i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by s65e90
Quote:
Originally Posted by E93MAC View Post
Apparently people have a hard time READING!
FYI in my original post I stated that I know that aftermarket parts don't fit 100%
I'm surprised that people (in 2013) don't read the entire post before being "judgmental"

That's what I'm surprised by

And if this post sounds overly aggressive I apologize. This isn't the first time I have had this said to me, and because I addressed it in my original post, it is a useless statement.
def a little aggressive; Vorsteiner parts aren't great and that's not news at all. So relax a bit. Sorry for my useless statement; I guess you should've read more though
I did read and knew about Vorsteiner and stated to Vorsteiner that I have heard about issues with their product and was expecting some quality assurance. They told me they would give me that. Again 1st trunk bad, I spoke to them again and they assured me they would QA the second o, 2nd trunk bad. At which point I was pretty much done. Not sure why you can't understand this.

You're putting this on me as if I didn't read and I didn't do my due diligence. Well if you feel that way don't read this thread.

Plain and simple. I'm frustrated with them already. You adding fuel to the fire by making pointless statements, that don't help, serves absolutely no purpose.

Everyone that's responded understands that. Not sure why you felt the need to judge.

This posting was for people to know and so that they are careful in their decisions. That's it, and that's all, if they choose to purchase from them they can, I won't judge them for it and ask them why they didn't read this thread.

################[Mac's '07 E93 328i]################
Appreciate 0