08-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #44
nlakind
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 | E30 M3 || '51 Ford F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
PG should look up that 335i tool with the "M3 HAHA" license plate.
lol, since you don't know me AT ALL you shouldn't be talking shit about me, i got the 'M3 HAHA' for humor factor & nothing more, i LOVE m3's & i have a huge amount of friends w/ m3's & it's all in good fun, maybe you shouldn't take your self so seriously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
I'm sure he (nlakind or PG) wouldn't mind but i believe they've already met through MFEST.

nlakind has the "M3 HAHA" plate cause he can beat a good number of M3's. Just like PG has "AMG ROFL" cause i'm sure he could take down a good number of AMG's.

Let's not call names over the internet... it's doesn't do any good for either side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightie View Post
Dude, Nick is not a tool. He's the nicest guy I've met off the forums. Just because his 335 will walk your m3, he's not a tool. He's a friendly guy, he comes out to the mexico runs all the time. He got the plate because he can back it up.

Robert, If I knew you were going tomorrow, I would have stopped by Tuesday instead of today. I hope all is well, I haven't seen you in awhile!

BTW, Love the plate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilGeek View Post
Is Nick the Juice Box guy? If so, I've met him a couple of times (once at the Dyno and another time at Bimmerfest). Agreed, he's an incredibly nice guy and always willing to help and give advice to any situation. When I saw him at the dyno, he was putting down over 400 rwhp on a 135.

Thanks. Things are well. Your car looks great too. Love the new wheels!

Yeah, the new plate cracks me up too. In all honesty, I got the idea from an Arizona plate on one of the ESS cars. His plate was "AMG LOL" -- so I decided to tweak it a little, and get California "AMG ROFL."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Word is that the "tool" with that plate ran a RD stroker car and beat it, lol.

Agreed with tightie though Bro, Nick's a hell of a cool guy and his car is making 440WHP plenty to beat or run with a modded M3.

Robert who have you ran, any vids? 1/4 mile times, etc.? Love to see it go up against some fast cars!
thank you so much to the guys who backed me up! i truly appreciate it & can't wait to see you guys in mexico again soon =)
Appreciate 0