08-20-2007, 08:16 PM   #28

Drives: JB e90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2003 330i  [0.00]
Originally Posted by enfield View Post
My friend uabimmer

You made me laugh. You being a post by saying:

That is one heck of a way to make friends and influence people. I do not need to say much to you except that I would not call you an "angry lost man". I am sure you are at the cutting edge of being humble and nobody is more humble than you but just that statement makes you look Narcissistic. It sounds as though you know all the answers and you "know better". May I suggest that this is not the best way to influence people and make friends. Would Jesus approve of you being abusive?

Coming to Jesus. God did not send Jesus because Jesus does not exist and never existed.

I think that there was always something their - and there will always be something left after the Earth comes to an end because "matter and energy cannot be destroyed and they are inter-convertable". You can call this God if you wish.

You come across as quite "superior". Are you saying that I lack the cognitive abilities to understand the Old Testament? That is not very polite or nice.

I found this interesting site about the Bible and what it says. Look over it. I would love to hear your thoughts.

If you are really busy then just look at this and answer:
My intent was never to make you upset or be abusive, and if have done that then by all means i am sincerly sorry.
But in an earlier post you stated
You are absolutely right - it is unkind of me to attack anyone's God. However, it is fun to see fundamentalist Muslims and fundamentalists Christians unite on something!! My unkindness is for the greater good.
That my friend is not a joke, you mean to tell my that you are willing to make fun of a religion/God/Jesus, ect. just so you can get a kick out of it????

I respect that you have an opinion about God and Jesus but what i do no respect is that you think its funny to see people stand up for what they believe in.

I do not have all the answers and you may have more "knowledge" than me but what does that have to do with faith.

What comes as a surprise to me is that you bring up examples out of the Old Testament and New Testament and then say Jesus never existed...
So what are the prophesies in the OT all about?? has the messiah not come yet??
IN THE PASSING LANE - e90 330 JetBlack / 6000k D1S / 40% all around / LED Lic.Plt. / LED reverse lights / 7500k Fogs