View Single Post
      04-13-2011, 10:21 PM   #37
markham335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

fun ways to break it off with a girl is to get ur friend to do it for u lol

i remember i was in quebec for a hockey turni... my friend was sleeping on the bus and his crazy girlfriend was texting him and his phone was flashing in my eye. he told me earlier that she told him she was preggo and that he thinks shes lieing to him. so i decided to take it upon myself to be a good friend and dump this b!tch for him since he had no balls to do it himself. the text convo went like this

me:hey baby wats up

her: finally!!! iv been texting u what r u up 2

me:ntm just thinking about u, hows ur stomach for sure ur preggo?

her:no i dont think so i took a test, everything is okiee... we r okie right?

me: yes of course we r why wouldnt we... but im glad ur not preggo

her: me to

me: k now that i know ur not, we r done plz stop talking to me

her: fuck u carlo (my friends name lol) im keeping the baby!! how could u do this to me!! w.e ur guna be the dad blahblahbvlahblah

me: calling ur bluff fuck off kthxbai.

i delete the convo and turned off his phone.... now this does seem mean but the girl was basically blackmailing my friend saying if he didnt stay with her she was going to keep the "baby" when she wasnt even really pregnant. i did have to explain the 200 mggs he got after he woke up but he laughed and said thank you.
Upgrades: <Cobb V3, DCI, BMS downpipes, ER charge pipe, Forge DV, bbs ch-r, 30%tint all around, bmw performance exhaust, umnitza V4 angel eyes>.....Next upgrades (I would like):intercooler, BBK, turbo upgrade....etc....
Appreciate 0