View Single Post
      01-17-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
Dmitriy@AUTOcouture
Major
Rep
Drives: carefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer3253
Dmitriy....I too am looking to get my first place, but in Westchester...I'm looking into the SONYMA....any con's?? .gluck75...You should look into that too..Not sure if avail for NYC purchases, but I know interest rates start at 5% for first time home buyers
Hey Explorer (not sure of your real name),

SONYMA, as far as I know provides low interest rate options to low income families and provides financing only on certain properties and in certain situations (I think that if you are looking at a $5MM house in Scarsdale with a claimable income of $25,000, they will not be too leniant). Having said that, I am not sure of the actual interest rates, however I am at home right now but once I get into the office tomorrow I will definetly check up on it and even see if Chase is a supporting lender.

I will also send you a PM with my office #, contact me should you have any questions I would love to help you out or give you advice even if the deal is not mine. If you're asking yourself why is this guy so nice? Simply put... I LOVE this job and I think I have the knowledge and expertise to give a couple of pointers to my fellow beemer owners

-Dmitriy
Appreciate 0