View Single Post
      02-17-2006, 12:50 PM   #80
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArenGh
Nikki, since I've been here I've noticed the tone of your posts, and the general feel I get is that you think you're higher and mightier than everyone else and talk down to people.

If that is the personality you are talking about, I'm sure a picture isn't going to help change anything. Maybe adjust your tone and we'll figure maybe you do have some quality attributes, rather than just ask for your picture all the time.
I agree.

Nikki, I'm sure you're a nice person but you don't always come off that way. Even when I first came here, your reply posts to me always seemed kind of cold or like you were talking down to me. Sometimes you offer your opinion, which isn't a bad thing, but the way in which you chose to word it makes me think that you're not a very friendly person.

The other night when Sound of Speed, granted is kind of weird, posted photos of her car, you posted about how the photos were bad. Nikki, we ALL KNOW your photo taking skills are great. It's awesmoe that you want to give advice, but the way you gave your opinion and edited her photo was really rude. I felt that you were pretty much saying to her "HEY, YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SUCKS. MY WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY, YOUR WAY IS WRONG."

I just think that there's really only 3 of us girls on here, and I feel like you're holding yourself back from being our friend.
Appreciate 0