Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
I Tried both the firmer settings on track and I found that the hardest setting(sport?) worked the best for myself.I found that in the normal setting the car was floaty over a 90-100 mph bumpy rise when turning at the limit and felt much more buttoned down with the firmest setting.That was probally the only place where there was a dramatic difference between the 2 and to be frank,I do not think there was much a difference between the settings elsewhere on the track speedwise but I did like the feel better on the sport setting.

I do not how you could spin one of these cars with MDM engaged as it really does kick in early and even with no stability system engaged I think you would have to have zero car control skills in order to loop it!You can get this car very sideways and have no problems catching it IMO.
I agree with your assessment on the EDC setting; however I do need more track time with this car to test Normal vs. Sport. Sport was the setting I felt more comfortable with as well; and I did feel more confident at speed and prior to turn in. I should add thogh, the Sport setting reminded me of my old e46M3 on GC coilovers, so this could aslo be a one of the reasons I felt more at ease with the setting as well.

2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded

Last edited by DJ9; 06-13-2008 at 08:53 PM..
Appreciate 0