quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimabimmer View Post
^^^^^^

Yeah right... hold your breath on that one. Geico is a one way street deal. When you come back from Germany, expect the same deal they have offered to me now. I also had very good relationship with Geico at a very competitive rates, I paid $230/m... so what the heck happened I had my monthly rate increased to $1131/m? I still am a stellar driver with a very clean license and no accidents at fault of my own...
Don't let Geico BS you... whatever they say and promise is probably all verbal meaningless since they always can change it around to their favour... They also promised me good rates when I come back to them, but look what happened,- $1131/m > WHY?

Geico Sucks!

All I can do is relay what they told me. Maybe they have different poicies for military and civilian or maybe the 21-year history with them was worth keeping.

I do find the increase they gave you more than absurd though. For that I'd have dropped them too. I was just looking at my USAA policy for Germany and with 7.5M Euro bodily injury, 1M Euro property damage, 50K Euro consequesntial loss, comp., collision, medical, rental, and towing, we're only paying $4400 (~$367/mo) per year for BOTH of our cars.
Appreciate 0