View Single Post
      09-14-2005, 09:54 PM   #11
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
Things really kind of went down hill for me since I graduated college. I came back home to work for the family business, but all my best friends from high school and college are gone, so I really have nothing to do on weekends. I know what you mean by being super bored. And I've had such bad luck with the ladies lately, so I usually just sit back and watch movies or play old video/computer games at home by myself. Usually this forum is my primary source of social interaction

On a lighter note, though, I love to play piano and I'm really into marine/reef aquarium keeping. I have a great little 30 gal. reef tank that's starting to get really decent. I have one false percula clown, 3 cardnials, a strawberry pseudochromis, a skunk shrimp, an electric scallop, a hermet crab, a lawn mower blenny, a mandarian goby, and blue crocea clam, and various corals. It's a lot of work, but definitely worth it!
I can feel you on the bit about the ladies, not that it's hurting or bothering me any, but my focus has shifted in a very big way towards other things, and I couldn't be happier...... my advice, find your passion and pursue it, full speed, and everything else... well, it'll come in it's time.
Appreciate 0