sawzall
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Car

Garage List
2012 911S  [10.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
V-Road/IND/HRE - Why Consider Anything Else?

Over the last couple years, I've been buying stuff for my M3 from the guys at V-Road and IND. Looking for wheels for my 991, I couldn't think of anyone else to go with. So I went with V-Road and HRE.

My order was unusual in that I wanted to go from 20" (stock size) wheels down to 19" for the track. Once ready, I drove down from Toronto to Chicago, picked up the wheels, and came back only to find that the barrel didn't clear the lower control arm. One call to Ryan, and everything was taken care of. HRE and V-Road took care of everything from there. After a bit of troubleshooting between HRE and V-Road, a new set was machined and sent directly up to Toronto at no cost. Moreover, HRE and V-Road made all the arrangements to pick up the other wheels, with no fuss whatsoever.

I hate to say it, but this is the kind of service I was expecting. I've come to expect nothing but the best from V-Road/IND, and now HRE is on that list. The new wheels look amazing, fit perfectly, and we all know about HRE quality. At the end of the day, all I can say is that I can't imagine buying my 'big' ticket items from anyone else. Ryan and the gang are absolutely top notch and made something that easily could have been a disaster into a completely pleasant experience.

Thank you V-Road! Thank you HRE! And last but not least, thank you IND!

Oh, and here is a teaser from my test fitting today

Name:  IMG_0293.JPG
Views: 429
Size:  222.5 KB
Appreciate 0