View Single Post
      10-22-2010, 07:26 AM   #12
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Did you order your car with EDC? If not, and you have no desire for it, then you probably don't want ZCP because it will add EDC.

Now, if you are already getting EDC, you might as well get ZCP. Even if you plan to change to different wheels, you should be able to get about an extra $1k for the 19" 359M wheels vs. what you could get for the 18" 219M wheels. This will cover much of the additional amount you spent to get ZCP vs. only getting EDC. So you end up spending very little more for the lowered car and more aggressive programming for EDC Sport+ mode and MDM DSC mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripberger View Post
I am doing ED of my E92 in Dec. I have everything all set but I left out the competition package, did I make a mistake and should I change my order? I'm just having second thoughts about not adding it. I will upgrade the factory 18" wheels as soon as I get home. I doubt I will lower the car as I want to keep it under warrenty so the main advantage of ZCP would be the factory lowered springs. Just looking for some quick advice.
Appreciate 0