12-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #555
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
haha one of those guys huh...go back and read my previous posts on price action...lets here some of your thoughts on where were headed...
not sure what you mean about one of those guys.... nonetheless, i'd be interested to see your thoughts if you can summarize them here....

as far as where we are headed? depends how much more kool-aid is going to be chugged... have europe coming out, quadruple witching next Friday.... and then nothing till Jan...

if I was to pretend to be an economist I'd say we're still going to melt up barring anymore disappointments coming out from europe (which is a very high possibility)

in terms of a trader, we generally flatten all models at the desk by close... so don't hold positions overnight.... on my own account i trade mostly es options but again try to maintain delta neutral for the most part and scalp gamma where i can and do hold popsitions overnight...

so in a nutshelll where are we headed? no clue, i try to stay neutral and scalp volatilty... again, a hunch we'll melt up for a bit and hit a brick wall.... somebody's got to pay the piper...

fwiw, eurodollars have been bouncing so should make for some interesting moves.... we'll see